Join the National Foster Parent Association in partnership with the Florida State Foster/Adoptive Parent Association at our national learning conference for foster, kinship, and adoptive parents, and child welfare professionals. This is a great learning opportunity and chance to meet parents from all over the United States. You can receive your training hours, visit sunny Orlando with various entertainment options, and it is a great value!!
- Online registration ends on June 17, 2018.
- You can register at the event for $250 per person. No discounts will be provided for any membership levels.
- Payment must be received before arriving at the conference for all pre-registered individuals.
- If you are traveling under an approved Purchase Order, payment arrangements have been made.
- General Public Early Registration ($225): For non-members of the NFPA or FSFAPA
- NFPA Members ($175): For active members of the National Foster Parent Association. Not a member? Join today, log in to your account, and then register for the conference under the NFPA Members registration option.
- FSFAPA Members ($175): Members of the Florida State Foster/Adoptive Parent Association SHOULD NOT REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE. Please go to the FSFAPA website and complete your registration.
- Presenters: You will have two options to register, with no workshops or meals or with workshops and meal. You will receive a registration code from our conference committee. You may purchase meals at the bottom of the registration.
- NFPA members may register two persons in the family at the NFPA member rate.
- NFPA State and Local Affiliate and Agency members may register five persons at the NFPA member rate
- See the conference page for details on when events start and end.
- Our host hotel is the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center Hotel in sunny Orlando, Florida. Book your room here today, hotel reservation cutoff is May 26, 2018.
- You will not select workshops when you register. You will be able to attend workshops as you want when you are at the conference. Since space is limited, workshops are available on a first come-first serve basis.
- Ready to show your support for foster, kinship, and adoptive families at one of the largest annual gatherings? Exhibitor registration is now open and closes on June 17, 2018. Reserve your spot today!
- Email the Conference Committee or call 800-557-5238
Invoices and PO from a Government Agency
- We will accept payment after the conference for governmental payers only.
- Government Agency must provide a Purchase Order for the total amount of registrations and any other extra charges. We will then send you an invoice right after the conference for the persons listed on the PO or list you provided.
- Only persons attending will be billed for.
- The invoice must be paid within 30 days.
- 10% discount when registering 10 or more persons at one time and in a single payment.
- Refundable minus $35 cancellation fee through June 17, 2018
- No refunds after June 17, 2018
- If payment was made by credit card, the refund will be applied back to the same card.
- If payment was made by cash/check, a refund check will be mailed after the conference.
- Allow for 30-days after the conference for processing of refunds.