Candidate should have strong knowledge in digital marketing that includes an ability to develop and distribute content through all digital channels including, but not limited to social media platforms, email design, and distribution, website management of several websites on different platforms. The candidate should have skills in identifying and managing software/tools to enhance communications with constituents and among the Board of Directors and affiliated committees and groups. This position will work from home and requires infrequent evening and/or weekend work. Minimal travel.
- Become an expert on the NFPA mission, brands, and audiences to help spread information about the NFPA and its constituents.
- Take a task through to timely completion by distributing on all relevant platforms including social media networks, web pages, YouTube, external and internal promotional materials, email campaigns, on-demand solutions, etc.
- Keep up to date, utilize the latest, and brand-relevant features of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media networks.
- Update web content regularly, including calendar of events/BOD meetings, to include confirming all links on websites work correctly.
- Provide analytics and a complete understanding of the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- The administrator of a digital marketing tool(s), building emails, creating email marketing content, and generating templates/layouts.
- Develop email marketing strategies with the goal of increasing engagement, memberships, and donations.
- Manage the NFPA blog, content, and oversight to roll into the NFPA e-newsletter(s).
- Deliver regular reports that analyze performance across digital channels.
- Curate, develop, schedule, and manage content for use across Social Media platforms that support corporate goals and objectives.
- Monitor, listen and engage with end-users to foster a sense of community online and brand loyalty.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to maintain brand consistency and harmony
- Manage annual conference online registrations and payments, conference in-person registrations and payments in conjunction with Clerical Administrative Coordinator, development and loading/posting of conference documents that enhance conference registration process, etc.
- Manages website domains, maintains all domains, Board email addresses, ensures timely payments for all things related to the website, all software, etc.
- Manages and facilitates recordings, editing, graphics, and posting of:
- NFPAti.org training webinars and 10 Minute Rescues
- Coffee with Caregivers weekly Facebook episodes
- Other recordings as needed for public relations and other promotional options
- Manages BOD Zoom account calls for BOD meetings and other BOD functions at the request of BOD President or Executive Director and provides access to Committee Zoom Accounts for use by NFPA Committee Chairs and the Council of State Affiliates.
- Oversees PC’s/laptops, printers, scanners, and any other technology/equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience in meeting the requirements of this position.
- Proven work experience to meet the elements of this position preferred.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Instagram Insights, etc.
- Excellent writing/grammar skills.
- Motivated self-starter that’s deadline-driven and task-oriented.
- Energetic, proactive, positive, flexible, and able to work from home productively.
- Be a team player who can take differing viewpoints and maintain grounded when decisions are in conflict with your perspective.
- Work for an organization whose mission is to support foster, kinship, and adoptive families to effectively change lives, one child, at a time.
- Paid Time Off commensurate with part-time status.
- Organization values work-life balance.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- Opportunity to learn and hone your skills with an organization that values its staff.
About the National Foster Parent Association (NFPA):
The NFPA was officially established in 1972 and has been supporting foster parents and their families for 50 years! Over time, the organization included adoptive families and kinship families into our constituency. The NFPA is a small yet mighty organization that is a respected national voice of foster, kinship and adoptive parents, through networking, education, and advocacy. The organization is governed by a Board of Directors and currently employs 1.5 FTEs. The Board is considered a working Board and performs many tasks and responsibilities to keep the organization strong. This new half-time position will truly enhance the ability of the organization to grow in many new ways. NFPA’s website: nfpaonline.org
let’s get social
join the team